Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 12:58:27 -0700
----------
From: Chris Fincham <[log in to unmask]>
4       tbsp            bacon grease
6       cups            wild apples, cored and sliced thin
1/4     cup             water
1/2     tsp             cinnamon
4                            strips bacon, crumbled

Saw this post and my wife just tried a smaller verison of it for lunch with
our pork chops, very, very nice indeed.

Are you or anyone else interested in collecting and saving recipes such as
this to put up for down load in the paleofood archives or make and add to a
FAQ?

We only have one recipe up there now and that is from Ray on how he makes
his own pemmican and we sure could use more.

Grant
Who had to use a "domesticated" apple in the above recipe, because the
"wild" one ran away.

----->
The Paleo Person      SPEAR and STONE
Grant         [log in to unmask]