Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 18 May 1997 21:21:36 -0400
Correct me if I'm wrong...there are those who believe that NO aluminum
anything should be in our kitchens!!!  It sounds like aluminum foil is what
he means by "sheet", but I can't believe someone who is knowledgeable about
vitamins & minerals would recommend aluminum anything!

At least that was the what I understood to be the latest info on
aluminum...has this position changed???

BJ