C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 14:19:32 EDT
From:
David Ciotola <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
I need your help!  I am disgusted with the high healthcare costs in this
country!  Have any of you or your children been hospitalized recently?  Have
you received an itemized hospital bill yet?  Here is what I want to do:
I want to get has many hospital bills (inpatient stays only) as I can and
mail them to Congress along with letters demanding costs be reduced!  If you
have not received an itemized statement yet, all you have to do is call the
hospital billing department and request one.  Once you have it do one of the
following:

FAX IT TO ME AT:
978-383-5812

MAIL IT TO ME AT:
David Ciotola
160 Forest Hill Drive
Hubbard, Ohio 44425

Please respond to this post ONLY if you want to participate.  I will also
audit for mistakes any bills received.  Statements cannot be returned.

Brightest Blessings,
David