From:
Donata Morandi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:27:59 +0200

Hi everybody!

I am the mother of a Cd boy of nearly 4 and other three wonderful children
(two are ok and one is under testing for having some possible Cd related
problems: HLA test has proven to be the same as the brother). We live in
Italy and I would love to have an american au pair to live with us for a
while. As I know the problems in travelling and going to live in
environments you are not familiar with for Cd patients I thought it could be
a good opportunity to be given and make this new experience in complete
safety. We are of course on a perfect GF diet at home and all GF products
and madecaments are available. So, if anybody knows someone who might be
interested i would really appreciate it. I often travel both for business
and pleasure to the US and therefore I would like my children to speak a
fluent american and exchange experiences. An au pair would be perfect.

By the way if someone of you is planning to come on holidays to Italy I
would be delighted to help in giving the right hints for a safe GF jurney!
There are a lot of good products and also a wonderful GF pasta al dente! We
have also a very good pizza without gluten!

Ciao from Italy

Donata