Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 17:09:03 -0400
From:
Andrea R Howe <[log in to unmask]>

This is for the parents of CD/DH children. The Washington Area Celiac
Sprue Support group (WACSSG) is hosting a parent chat on April 21,1999
starting at 8 PM EST. We would like to invite all parents regardless of
location.

The address for the chat room is:
http://www.delphi.com/dir-app/chat/forumchat.asp?sigdir=wacssgparents

This chat will no be moderated and you do have to sign in with Delphi
first( this takes a few minutes the first time). If you want more
information please contact me at [log in to unmask] I am looking
forward to hearing from you.