From:
"K. Feldmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:58:11 -0500

Hi group,
Okay, here is the situation, I have 3 kids, my middle child is 3 and was
diagnosed at the age of 16 months, he is doing great now, well shortly
after he was diagnosed my oldest started complaining of stomach aches, so
we had the blood work done on him, it came back negative, he was about 3
then, well now my oldest is 5 and recently started having diarhea alot and
stomach pains, he has no fever just the diarhea and stomach pains and his
mood is fine. So of course, my first thought is he might have celiac, how
long would you wait to get him tested? I don't want to run him to the
doctor every time he shows a sign but I also don't want him to go through
what my 3 year old did either. Should I wait a while or just go in now? He
has had this for the past 5 days.  What is all of your opinions? I
appreciate them!!!

Thanks, Kathy in Iowa