From:
Kemp Randolph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:14:17 -0400

I'm trying to guage the quality of commercial celiac antibody testing at
the Quest Diagnostic Nichols Institute in San Juan Capistrano, CA to make
sense of my negative results (hooray?) on an  annual diet monitoring test.

It's well known that commercial labs  do give false negatives, that is,
sensitivity less than 100% for diagnosis. That  finding included labs long
popular with celiacs.

Anyone with antibody experience with Nichols, especially with
(independent) biopsy for comparison? Formerly named the Corning Nichols
Institute.

                         Kemp Randolph
                         Long Island