From:
Kelly Rohlfs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:05:05 -0700

The next meeting of the Celiac Support Group at Stanford University,
California is Wednesday, April 21, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm.  The meeting will be
in the conference room at Cowell Student Health Center, intersection of
Cowell Lane and Campus Drive East, Stanford University.  The meeting is
open to all, not just students.

Dr. Gary Gray will speak on celiac disease.

We would like to sample pastas that night, so bring your favorite pasta
dish with the recipe and information on buying the pasta.  There is a
microwave to reheat dishes.  I'll bring lasagna (one with and one without
cheese).

Don't forget we are still collecting information on gluten free shopping
and dining on the peninsula, so bring or send info on your favorite stores
and restaurants.

Next month's meeting will be May 19th and we have another speaker lined up
who will discuss nutrition.

For more information, contact Kelly Rohlfs at 650-725-4771,
[log in to unmask]   (on vacation April 10-April 18)
or contact Maureen Vier at 650-725-6326, [log in to unmask]