From:
Alex Schwedack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:37:51 EDT

A while back, I noticed that my stomach would pulsate (I guess that is the
right word for it) This happened while I was sleeping.

The first night I said nothing, but the second night, I told my wife about
it. I said that I haden't had this funny sensation for many years, and now I
have it back.

She told me that she made a meat loaf, and put in OATS, being that there was
an undecided vote if it is or is not good for Celiac people. She gave me the
meat loaf on two nights, and was wondering if the oats had an effect on me.

I only know that the pulsations have stopped.
Soo I will not eat oats in the future

Alex