From:
Brian Cawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 05:52:15 -0700

Is there a list of doctors in the US who have demonstrated an adequate
knowledge of gf/coeliac disabilities?

Can such a list be published? What about a dietitians list also?

Also, is there any attempt to educate the medical schools about the
condition - so that that it is included in the curriculum?

Has any research been done on these disabilities with the regard to
racial types? For example, is gf evident in China or Japan? What about
Africa?

Is it too late or is there any evidence that American wheat is different
to European wheat? I say too late because they are probably genetically
interlinked now. Years ago, in the UK, I remember hearing that American
wheat was preferred to Engish wheat for bread as it provided better
kneading or other properties.

I will summarize.

Brian