From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:17:14 -0500
You should really add all peak power draw ratings for the components and see
if it is over 250W.  With only one hard drive and one CDROM, you may be able
to run the whole system on a single 250W supply.  Check hardware specs. at
the manufacturers' web sites.
Martin Kurr
email [log in to unmask]
> From:         Sami Al_mohssen[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
> Subject:      [PCBUILD] power supply (for dual CPU motherboard)
> i just ordered a dual CPU motherboard. i've been told that my current
> power supply (250w) is not going to be good enough for the motherboard. is
> this true? even though i'm not going to connect the monitor to the mail
> power supply.
> i could not find 300w power supplys anywhare here. is it OK if i use 2
> normal power supplies

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html