Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:29:41 -0400
Oliva wrote:

> Can you drink coconut milk?  It is quite fattening.  You could include it
> with your smoothies for an extra boost to the calories.  The only way I know
> to gain on paleo is to add fat.  Lots of nuts and seeds.  How about olives?
> I weighed 113 at my lowest and was a toothpick, so I sympathize as to your
> weight.  Good luck!      Oliva
Well, she could also gain weight by loading up on paleo carbs (fruits and
such) but she'll probably gain too much fat as a percentage of the total
gain. I would say if the paleo diet works for her she'll probably normalize
her weight over time. Increasing total calories and weight lifting should
also help.

Ilya