From:
"Janet L. Walbaum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:06:25 EDT
Ken,

Reishi Mushrooms for insomnia -- that's one I haven't heard of.  You reminded
me of my friends during our Flower Power mode of the ''60's.  Mushrooms were
quite the mind-altering drug as everyone well knows.  I would go into the
woods and watch my normally extremely intelligent, career-oriented, highly
responsible classmates (I was too fearful) turn into ... well, Uhh, you've
seen Jim Carrey?  Yeah. Well, remembering the power of the little mushroom,
I'm wondering if Reishis are capable of altering my mind in a different way
and deliver me into the arms of Morpheus as you suggested.  I can certainly
see the possibility.  If I can find them in Southern CA, I'll give it a try!

Thanks for the help,
Janet