NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marie Turnbull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:36:08 -0500
Hello June,

Here is the ingredient list for the "Our Daily Muffin" I mentioned:

Unbleached flour (wheat flour, whole wheat flour, oat fiber), Real Fruit
(Blueberries, apples, pineapples, bananas), evaporated cane juice, wheat
gluten, calcium citrate, leavening, oat bran, flour salt, natural lemon
flavor.

This comes form the blueberry box, there are also carrot and apple bran
flavors which I don't have handy right now.

Hope that helps.

Marie