From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 21:32:22 -0800
----
>a book on cleansing.
What book and what kind of cleansing?

I believe that if your body get nourrished the way it genetically expect to
be , the cleansing happens by itself ans as a consequence of it.
The cells are renewing themselves constantly so it just make sense that if
you stop polluting it necessarely get cleaned with time.
I believe too that using drastic means (colon cleansing) can be even
countereffective by forcing the unhealthy parts of the  intestinal wall to
be exposed and allowing foreign materials to enter the blood stream. ( when
it was before protected by old deposits).
It took years and even generations of abuse to make an unhealthy body, it
will take years and maybe generations to get "cleaned".
There is a kind of psychological drive to get absolution from our past sins.
This cleansing thing remind me of the catholic confession practiced by the
crowd . they sin all week long and go confess the sunday to get forgiven.
True forgiveness happens when you realise that you were not at fault but
were just missing the target (ethymologic meaning of sin) Once you know what
is required to get to the aim and stop missing the target everything fall
into place and get corrected.

Having said that a cleanse that is gentle and nourishing ( even if it is a
short fast) can be a nice gate to honor a resolution to get healthier but
the real work is a daily work.
Happy cleansing
jean-claude
 I've been eating pretty well and