From:
Jeremy and Kendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 22:00:05 -0500
Hey, I think I "raise" ants.  They are everywhere where I live in Texas.  Boy
they even harvest themselves by coming inside.  They even crawl in bed with me
most of the time.  If anyone has recipes be sure you send them to me because I
have not found a Paleo way to get rid of them yet.  I mean without using some
kind of dangerous chemicals.  I would love to eat those little buggers if I
could.  I just do not know how to eat them without getting eating first.  What a
bed time snack if I knew how!! <G>, ;-}!!

Kendra
NeanderTwin