From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:20:21 -0600
Ingrid Bauer wrote:

> Ingrid here (not jean-Claude):
> Most respectfully, Betty Ann, this seems to be a marriage challenge, not a
> paleo challenge. You let your dh dictate what *you* should make for a
> potluck, and perhaps eat?? Why?
> ingrid

The pot luck is at a former co-worker's home where I have
not yet visited. I do know this co-worker and am willing to
make this dish...my husband loves it and has been warned
that if there are leftovers, he gets it for dinner until
there's no more left. The recipe will keep for a week!!
Maybe he'll tire of it by then and no more requests for that
dish!!

I don't want to bother with preparing a second dish to take.
It's just easier to eat something before I leave and snack
on whatever paleo offerings happen to be on the table. Going
for the company is the main thing anyway.

I appreciate all the suggestions!! I'll let you know how it
goes.

--
Betty Ann
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English
Proverb