From:
"Dr. Mom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:36:00 -0400

 Whitson wrote:

::Do you think it is the chicken rice combo, chicken, or possibly the grain
::rice?  What is the #1 food allergen in Japan?  Rice?

        Rice!  Devin went unconscious during testing for chicken AND rice.  At 7
months!  Hardly psychosomatic, but good evidence for what happened to
Curran.  He went into a coma when I took some Ibuprofen!

::Are you saying if I eat raw beef all the time I will become allergic to
it?
::What??

        If you are prone to allergies, yes.

::
::Dakota       July 15, 1998 -     Adorable, gifted, intelligent,
breastfed,
::non-ADHD,  non-allergic, non-vaccinated, non-LD, cotton diapered, home
gentle
::birthed, home schooled, loved, and the happiest Paleo baby ever.

        Good!  I stopped getting vaccines for the boys before Erin was born.  The
doctor talked us into getting a tetnus booster for Bryn when he was 12 and
I decided to try it.  That was the last trial I needed.  His arm got
swollen and sore and his allergies acted up for two weeks.  Can't say I was
inclined to use cotton diapers.  More power to you!

Mother of the Alphabet Soup Bailey Boys

Bryn       Oct.  17, 1984 - ADHD, gifted, defiant, LD and allergic
Aubrey   April 12, 1986 -  gifted, and allergic
Devin     April 10, 1988 -       ADHD, talented, LD and allergic
Curran   Jan.  30, 1990-   LD, cerebral palsy, baclofen pump survivor
Erin       May  6, 1993-         ADHD, impulsive, gifted, and allergic

Dr. Mom has Advice Unlimited.
http://drmom.cc