Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:56:31 -0500
Do you think it is the chicken rice combo, chicken, or possibly the grain
rice?  What is the #1 food allergen in Japan?  Rice?

Are you saying if I eat raw beef all the time I will become allergic to it?
What??

Kendra
NeanderTwin

Mother of healthy baby boy

Dakota       July 15, 1998 -     Adorable, gifted, intelligent, breastfed,
non-ADHD,  non-allergic, non-vaccinated, non-LD, cotton diapered, home gentle
birthed, home schooled, loved, and the happiest Paleo baby ever.