Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:18:23 -0500
I have heard that it is a B vitamin deficiency.  I think it is B-6 but can't
be sure.  Any midwife or naturopathic OB doctor and tell you.    Congrats to
both of you.  Best wishes for a fine healthy baby and smooth pregnancy and
delivery.
Oliva
P.S.  Don't you get a kick out of Jean-claude's analogies?