From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 18:01:33 +1000
Nocturnal restless leg syndrome is often treated by doctors using L-Dopa
which the body can convert to the neurotransmitter Dopamine. In real life,
we get our L-Dopa from phenylanine in the diet (if I recall correctly)
(don't try to use supplements- could be unsafe). So, if any dietary measures
help, it would be interesting to see if they also increase your phenylanine
intake! Just an idea. L-Dopa is usually used for the treatment of Parkinsons
Disease.
Ben Balzer