"~ Rainah ~" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 23:51:25 -0400
Larelle asked:

>>Can you eat more fish, chicken or more
>> red meat? I found that my cravings for
>> sweet foods went away fairly soon.
>> Now even a piece of fruit tastes too
>> sweet for my taste.

I would love to eat more varieties of meat but I can't find trusted
sourses here, the New Zealand lamb is the only thing, the store where I
shop has ground beef, no antibiotic/no hormones, but it's not range fed,
and not organic and it cost almost $6 a lb.   A friend of mine just got
back from Maine and N.H. where she visited some Organic beef farms, she
said she couldn't believe it it was not clean and deffinitely not
organic, that scared me...you are lucky, if I were you I would head for
the Out Back with my boomerang<giggle>