From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:49:40 -0800
>        This morning I had some decaf coffee and I'm really craving
>something sweet right now, so I may end up with a diet coke.
Aspartame sent me into an epileptic seizure. It is very dangerous!

>did it take all of you to get used to paleolithic living?
It makes so much sense that you can get used to it instantly.
When you realize that eating refined food is killing you, things are easy.
  I really need
>to take off that last 15 lbs and I just can't wait to start feeling more
>energetic and being able to concentrate better.
That is what happens! I felt better from the first day eating properly.

>        I also have the protein power book...but I'm not sure I would be
>able to eat so few carbs.
Carbs are addictive by nature.

 I know they say you don't need to worry about calories, but I'm
>still in my old thinking and keep counting the calories.
I stuffed myself all day with the appropriate foods and lost weight.

Anyway, I'm really
>hoping that this will be the answer to my health problems
It will be!

 and that I'll
>finally start to feel good. :)
you will!