From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 17:48:49 EDT
Kent:
<<  I sometimes think of those with full-time jobs as "gatherers," doing
fairly steady repetivite work for a consistent reward; while enerpreneurs and
free-lancers are "hunters,"  finding big strikes of "food" at more widely
spaced intervals.  Note the expression, "job-hunting;" free-lancers do this a
lot, not just occasionally. >>

Yes, yes, I am very interested in this scholarly thread. Very compelling
insights in the thoughtful description above. It is now very clear that the
modern-day gatherers are obviously the stupider members of our society,
interestingly,  these are often women and other lower types such as Hispanics.
And the more evolved entrepreneurs and free-lancers - the smarter and as a
result richer members - would be our contemporary hunters. Fascinating
discussion - provokes much thought and interest in further research.

Love, Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)