From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:30:29 CST
Mr. Intensity, is that really you??  I can't believe that someone from the
HIT digest is also a member of the paleo mailing list (Don and Rachel Matesz
are also members of both).  I am no longer a member of the HIT digest
mailing list.  Rob O kicked me off b/c I couldn't provide enough 'evidence'
for my 'claims.'  Basically, in one post, I blamed the FDA for
overregulating supplements and accused the FDA of launching armed raids on
healers performing anything 'unorthodox.'  (And by the way, the FDA *does*
do this.)  A few years ago, *armed* US Marshall busted in the Life Ext Found
Headquarters and actually pointed large pistols at employees.  According to
the FDA, this was acceptable because nutrition (both whole foods and
vitamins) do *not* prevent degenerative disease -- what a load of crap.
Appearantly, Rob O (who is not very bright) thinks I was making all of this
up for kicks.  Rob O's job should be to censor posts that consitute attacks
of a personal nature, and not to censor posts that he personally disagrees
with.  Mr. Intensity, the next time you see Rob O, please tell him that I
said he's an idiot who knows next to nothing of what goes on in the real
world.  Nice to hear from you, Mr Intensity -- I still can't believe that
you're on this mailing list.  That is so cool.