NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
scott gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:30:45 -0500
  I'm not trying to disclaim what you're saying, but I'm wondering if that's
hype talk from the media as part of their scare tactics about the
environment to get people paranoid. It's like them saying the ozone hole
keeps getting bigger and bigger but won't tell anyone that every time there
is a rain storm that the lightning actually repairs the ozone layer. Please
don't take it that I'm claiming to know everything or doubt you. I'm just
asking if it's the general media where you heard this or where you may have
read it. Some so-called environmental organizations aren't giving all the
facts either(but there are also some very good ones out there as well).Sue

----