NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandra Sheeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:37:46 -0700
After reading the post the other day about the "new and improved" CalBurst soft chews I e-mailed Nature Made to complain about the addition of milk ingredients to their products.  A portion of the response I received from them is below.  Just thought some of you might be interested.

"We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the new revised version
of Cal Burst.  In order to produce a higher quality soft chew, milk derived
ingredients were added to the formulation.  We appreciate you sharing
your comments with us and will pass them along to the appropriate
department."

Sandy