NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:39:12 -0700
i will ask my friend what she knows about this since she's the one who told
me about them in the first place. i suspect at this point that she doesn't
know that casein is part of milk.

and speaking of casein, can any of you point me toward some information
regarding the affect of casein on the body? i am aware of the research
being done on casein and gluten free diets for kids (adults too? i don't
know) with autism.

thanks, j