NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:44:51 -0500
After I eliminated them from my diet he felt so
much better and so did I.  This is how I found out I was allergic to
milk.  My son "grew out" of his milk allergy by 12 months of age.  He is
now a teenager who has asthma...

Dear Friends,

One day we must re-write the definition of allergy.  Many people lump
the ill effects of milk into one category and self diagnose themselves
as not being able to tolerate lactose.  Eighty percent of milk protein
is CASEIN.  I challenge all Americans to take my six day test.  Eat no
dairy products for five days, then on the sixth day eat one slice of
pizza followed by a cup of ice cream for dessert.  Wait twelve to
fifteen hours for the full effect.  You will be congested, have mucous
and most certainly need more Charmin on your next visit to the toilet.

Most of us never make the association between the mucous, congestion and
astha-like symptoms and dairy consumption, particularly if that food is
eaten fifteen hours before symptoms occur.

Happy (DAIRY-FREE) Thanksgiving!  Should you be unfortunate enough to
overeat on Thursday and then pour a glass of milk on top of everything
else in your tummy...stock up now on antacids!

Robert Cohen
http://www.notmilk.com