NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 20:02:50 -0400
Hello to All List Members;

My sincere apology if this post if off topic.  This afternoon I was called
urgently into my doctor's office; to be told that my Parathyroid are
Positive and making me hyperthyroid.  On Friday I have a doctor's meeting
and I would like to have research the topics and have some questions to ask
them.

Does anybody on the list have an web pages that you can send me regarding
the above subjects?

Thank you to all in advance for sending on the information.

Clelia