CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sueko Sakai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:41:35 -1000
recently i learned what the scientific method is much to my sursprise...so
this morning i will present some facts for you consideration and to
support what frank scott has posted.

the following is a partial list of our presidents, this list has a
specific message that requires you to not just explain what these facts
are but rather to seek out its "blood and flesh," namely, what the words
are about.

22nd president Grover Cleveland 1885 -89 (one term)
24   Cleveland again (one term)
25   William McKinley 1897-1901 ASSASSINATED
33 Harry S. Truman 1945-53 (two terms, someone declared he did a very good
   job)
34  Dwight D. Eisenhower 1953-61 (two terms)
35  John F. Kennedy 1961-63 ASSASSINATED
36  Lyndon B. Johnson 1963-69 (did not run for re-election because of the
    VN War)
37  Richard M. Nixon 1969-74 FORCED TO RESIGN -- Watergate
38  Gerald R. Ford, Jr. 1974-77
39  James E. Carter 1977-81 (first democratic president to fail winning a
    second term in 50 yrs.)  did he fail because he was "inkering in the
    basement with the plumbing"?
40  Ronald W. Reagan 1981-1989 (two terms) did he win because of the
    enchange for guns?
41  George H. Bush 1989-93 (one term) the one world order man
42  Wm. Clinton 1993-2001 (two terms) ALMOST FORCED TO RESIGN -
    Why? because he dared to do the right thing?
43  George H. Bush 2001-  is this another watergate &/or exchange for
    guns?

my point is that our government has been existing illegitimately every
since the theft of the hawaiian islands.  this illegitimacy can also be
traced to the occupation of the P.I.  every american needs to read
president cleveland's address to congress regarding the hawaiian island
issue and his thoughts on the P.I. event.  you must read his words
carefully because it will inform you of what it means to be sovereign, what
it means for our country to be in a state of sovereignty--of which, we are
not.

the list above is food for thought for you.  think about it in terms of
the future, yours, your childrens, their children, and the world.

happy new year

saka'i