CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:56:20 -0500
By the way, for people who have a problem with Andrej's English - it's
probably appropriate for this discussion of who, and what, Serb's are, to
have the discussion in Serbian, or at least a Slavic language. I mean, if
we know all about the place and its people and history and culture, etc.,
we must speak a little of the language, no?
DDeBar

----------
> From: Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [CHOMSKY] FW: United States/Kosovo
> Date: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 7:52 PM
>
> Yes, that was exactly what I have asked for. My english is imperfect, of
> course, but  think that I'have been clear in my message, or kind request
,
> that lumping "Serbs" into one category, demonized and labeled as
> "genocidal", is something that is in sociology text books described as
> RACISM; I asked that certain person(s) seize using insulting  references
>  racist ones) , without any intention to supress anyone's right to speak.
>  Tracy and Iss-bla-bla what his name, have understood this quite well.
So,