CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tresy Kilbourne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:09:31 -0800
It's been fun, but I know Tony and the rest of you boys are positively
ACHING to get on with your anti-imperialist circle jerk, and I would just
get in the way. After all, that's what you are here for, right? Poor Tony
has had a stiffie on ever since arriving here from his Spartacists League
cell meeting, and I don't want to be responsible for giving him a medical
condition, the poor dear.

So wank away, you naughties, and I will try not to interfere. But I'm
warning you: if I find any of my Web pages stuck together, somebody's going
to get a SPANKING!

Your Racist Aunt Tresy