CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Marques, Jorge" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:45:42 -0700
At http://www.balkanaction.org/pubs/ you can find:

1. Draft Kosovo Interim Agreement, dated Jan. 27, 1999
2. Interim Agreement for Peace and Self-Government in Kosovo, dated Feb. 23, 1999 (this is the so-called Rambouillet agreement)
3. Serbian Counter-Proposal to Interim Agreement, dated Mar. 15, 1999 (this actually includes the full text of the Interim Agreement with sections crossed out so you can see precisely what the Serbs were rejecting).

In addition, the Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future research offered some commentaries on the draft agreement back in March:

Analysis of civilian section
http://www.transnational.org/pressinf/pf57.html

Analysis of military section
http://www.transnational.org/pressinf/pf58.html