CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Korber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 16:46:39 EDT
A forwarded letter lifted from the transcultural psychology list. I don't
know who Bertell is, but it bothers me still further that NATO's humanitarian
bombs are leaving a leaving a lasting impact in more ways than one. So goes
the science of weaponry.

"Thy crown and scepter I will sieze
and regulate all my members in stern severity
and cast thee out into the indefinite
Where nothing lives, there to wander.
And if thou returnst weary
Weeping  at at the theshold to Eternity,
[I shall] never recieve thee more.
Thy self destroying beast formed Science shall be thy eternal lot"

-William Blake

Forwarded message begins..........................................jk