AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 06:46:41 -0700
Good morning and thanks for the information,
Adelaide.

I did not intend shouting at anybody and I am not sure
if the content of the note indicates that.  I am interested
and will appreciate knowing a little more about it.  Let's
talk about it later for future purposes, please.  May we?

Cheers and God bless!

Richard
<><><>
At Your Service