Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:53:49 -1000
Susan:
>Am I over reacting?

Yeah, you're over reacting IMO. It is probably more useful to feed guests
(or allow them--encourage even--to eat whatever they want) foods that they
enjoy instead of making your home synonymous with a particular dietary way.
If you expect to be welcome in their home (and be able to eat what _you_
want there) it might be best to recipricate.

We routinely offer soda, beer, and other non-paleo stuff to visitors.
Further, we have cooked up some grain or pasta along with our paleo meal
for visitors. We make sure we have cereal etc when friends with kids who
regularily eat these visit. This is just part of being social IMO. Folks
are in charge of their own diet, but will likely experience an unpleasant
backlash if they think it it up to them to decide how their family and
friends eat.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft