Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 07:09:32 -0700
>Mary,
>I have cut way down on the cheese and hope to eliminate it eventually.
>Cheese is something that I have only once given up for about 2 weeks. I
>have been on many diets and always the cheese remains in the picture. It
>is almost like a drug addiction to me. I actually have fear of being
>without cheese and I feel that my life will become boring without it.
>How is that for an addiction? <grin>
>I suspect the cheese of causing my high blood pressure and contributing
>to my 120 lb. overweight so it is important that I give it up.

Being French, i have been batthed in a cheese environment, when i got
concerned  by health issue i went in the purest  raw dairies
available(direct from small farmers in the mountains ,sheep goat and cows
dairies)
It took me 6 months to be able to stop craving cheese, when i switched  to
instinctive nutrition, for comparaison ,it took me only 3 months to get rid
of the habit of eating bread(wheat,rye and chestnut bread) and i used to
"loved " bread.
I was definitively "hooked" on some addictived qualities in cheese, specialy
aged ones, and i found out that it was a compensation for what i am finding
in aged meats now.
(i eat meat from 3 weeks old to almost completly dried out 2 months latter,
hanging in fridge)
i will not trade  the pleasure of eating raw aged meats for dairy now
(specially since i live in north america where the cheese are very poor in
quality and in taste ,compared to the hundred of different cheese in
france,).
jean-claude