Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:07:51 -0700
From:
Alicia Mott <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
This reply will serve as my intro to the group.  I am 51 and have been virtually disabled from fibromyalgia for over ten years.  During this time, I have tried ALL the "modern" cures - including fasting, vegan diet, juicing, etc.  I happened to catch part of a commercial for Protein Power and "something" caught my ear and I thought, "What have I got to lose?".

It was very hard for me to begin eating meat again, because I considered myself an ethical vegetarian, etc.  However, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired and IN PAIN!!  I started with Protein Power and branched out seeking knowledge -- have now ended up here.

I cannot overemphasize the difference in how I feel.  While I am still weak due to years of inactivity, I don't wake up crying or feel like killing myself to put me out of my misery.  My mind is working again and I have a plan on how to regain my health.  I have not yet told my doctor about this (I have/had high blood pressure, etc. and I am sure he would disagree with my plan).  But, when I return to him, the results will speak for themselves and then maybe he will be able to help others with his new-found knowledge.

WRT his age, I believe ANYTHING is possible, but what does he have to lose by trying.  This decision is HIS to make, not his wife's!  If HE wanted to try it, she could please him for your one week trial period, just to see what happens.

could an 85 year old also get relief from this pain by going on paleo diet?? >