Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kaiden Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 10:47:08 -0500
    I'm stuck at 238.  I think I know what's keeping me stuck.  Whenever I
fill up my gass tank, I buy two beef sticks and a bottle of juice.  I'm not
sure if the forign material of the beefstick or the high carbohydrate count
of the juice is worse, but I'm definately going to stop.
    Work full time plus school full time was just too much for me.  I cut
down to nine credits.  I might start working third shift again, if a
position becomes open in the near future.
    I'm now involved with my ex-gilfriend's roomate.  Unfortunately, she has
an addiction to dairy (I have noticed that dairy seems to be the one mian
objection to starting this diet).  Also, her doctor has recommended  a
low-fat diet because of her gall-bladder.  I'm thinking of getting "Weight
Loss the Naturatal Way" from Straightforward for her, seeing as I'm going to
be buying a big-ticket item from them near the end of October.