From:
Debbie Jawhari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:47:17 EDT

I recently learned that Kellogg's will be discontinuing the subject cereal as
of July of this year from their line.  As you might know, this cereal is one
of the few great tasting gluten free cereals out there.  I have contacted
Kellogg's and stressed the importance that this cereal NOT be discontinued.
The Kellogg's rep I talked to seemed very sympathetic and appreciated my
call.  She indicated that she would forward my comments to the proper
department.  She also said that if more people with Celiac Sprue would call
her about this cereal, it might help make Kellogg's reconsider continuing
this cereal in their line.  If you would like to see this cereal on the store
shelves, please call them at 1-800-962-1413.

Thanks.