From:
Lili Corn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 02:34:25 -0400

I have a question about toaster ovens.  After starving myself at college
for months, I came home to enjoy gf waffles.  However, other people use
the same toaster oven i cook in for regular wheat bread.  Every time
someone uses the toaster, the bottom is vacumed out so there are no
crumbs left visible to the naked eye. Unfortunately for me though, the
small patch of DH on my wrist refuses to go away, and I've made sure
there is no gluten in anything I'm eating or putting on my skin.  DH is
the only symptom I'm getting- is it posible that I'm cooking my food in
a contaminated receptacle and it's making me mildly sick?