From:
"Kristen S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:18:37 -0400

Hello all!

Just an update on my husband.  He got the results of his blood test and
they indicated that he does not have diabetes, but he is glucose
intolerant, and may develop diabetes later on in life.  Has anyone heard
of this?  What kind of modifications does he need to make for his diet?

Right now he is gluten, lactose/casein & soy free.

Also, thanks to all who responded to my original question.  I will try
to compile those messages for a summary later in the week.

Kristen White