From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:47:44 -0700

I wanted to share a gluten-free product.  I am just a consumer and am
not affiliated in any way to the product.  I was in a health food store
and just shopping around.  This particular product had on the back
something like this:

NUTRI-CHECK

X-No Added Sugar
X-No Cholesterol
X-No Saturated Fats
X-No MSG
X-Gluten Free
X-Low Calorie

The name of the product is Miso-Cup Delicious Golden Vegetable Soup.
(Just add hot water)

Now, I have no idea if it tastes good or not.  Just the fact that they
went to the trouble to put this little Nutri-Check on their product made
me buy it.  This would certainly be a treat to see on all products.
(Instead of x's it had little check marks)  ;-)

Thought you'd like to know.  Sidona/San Diego