From:
"Lon D. Evans" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 12:37:22 -0600

About a month ago I asked if anyone with CD also had FAP.  My doc said I
was the only person she knew of with both and thought my diagnosis must be
an error.   I was (and am) interested in finding if that assumption is
true.  I believe my deceased father had both.  He was dianosed with FAP and
not CD.  He became very depressed and had most of the classic CD symptoms
for well over 10 years.

My question did not find any one else with both diseases.  However, one
family responded that they had both problems, the mother with CD and son
with FAP.

Thanks to all interested parties.

Donna in Iowa