From:
John Tselios <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 01:17:20 -0500

Hey all,

I'm 24 years old and I have been on a gluten free diet for almost 6 years
in Toronto Ontario. Things have been pretty smooth since going on the
diet, but recently (for a week now) I've been experiencing strange pain on
both sides of my body, beside my hip area. I'm not sure if I'm describing
this clear enough, but I'd say that the pain is located where his/her
underwear waist line would be (It's about an inch down from your naval,
but to the sides). Strange enough, the pain seems sharper on the left
side.

I've never experienced any pain related to Celiac's Disease (except for
the odd bloating/diarrhea related to a gluten reaction). This is a first
for me and I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar reaction? Is
this Celiacs related? When I look at a chart of the body, the pain
points the the descending and ascending intestines.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going back to my regular doctor to find out what my
next step should be. Still, I was hoping if any of you might be able to
shed some light on my situation.

If so, please email me privately.

thank you

John Tselios