From:
Elizabeth Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 13:33:34 -0400

I'm glad this issue came up, because if it had not, I would have had a
considerably worse Tuesday night.

Before cd, one thing I loved doing was making cookies with my children.
The next best thing was making play dough.  But I've found that while I
can serve bread to the children, and boiling pasta for them should be
okay, I can't be in the kitchen when large amounts of flour are flying
and have a happy gut.

I was approaching the gf desserts as a fun way to learn, but on Tues. I
found that the store did not have an essential ingredient in a reasonable
size - and silly though this sounds, I had all I could do to complete my
shopping without breaking down crying.  Yes, this was a small thing AND
yes, it was upsetting!  There are negatives to everything, experience
varies, and there's no harm in speaking up about good and bad.  It can
even help others a lot.  So thanks, and I do hope things change for the
better soon.  Elizabeth