From:
Carole D'Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 01:42:31 -0400

I received 10 responses to my query about a relationship between Costo
and Celiac.I will attempt to summarize the responses. 3 people also had
Lupus and it was suggested by the Dr that there may be a relationship.

All wrote that the pain was either precipitated by strenuous exercise,
chest conjestion,and or violent coughing,or totally unknown reasons.

One also talked about pain in the outside ear cartilage after getting
out of bed or talking on the phone.(polychondritis)

Remedies related were as follows: One was helped greatly by the
nsaid"Volteran", another by regular theraputic massage, also various
natural nutrients and essential fatty acids. Some were helped with heat
to the area. some with ice. All said that it was very painful and most
stated that it was hard to take a deep breath during the episode.

I hope I thanked everyone by email. If I missed someone, I apoligize and
thanks again.Carole D'Angelo