From:
Rebecca Goyan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:19:33 -0600

Hi!

In continuing with my lifestyle of never being home, I have found a
wonderful way to cook while I sleep, called the crockpot.  Calling all
grad students, you MUST get one of these (or "inherit" one, like I
did...)!  I even went so far as to buy the "Company's Coming" cookbook
for slowcookers and noticed that there were recipes for bread and
cakes...has anybody ever tried this, gf or not?  Since the bread would
actually steam, this might be a way of keeping bread moist!!  Some
really nice recipes in this book too, definitely worth the $10.00 I
spent on it (for once...)

If I ever get caught up on my candidacy studying and housework, I might
get brave and try some next week.  I would also appreciate any good
crock pot recipes or cookbooks, tips, etc that anyone has to offer out
there!

Becky
Calgary, Alberta