Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:29:46 PDT
From:
RAMESH GOBINDRAM <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Listmates,

I am quite new to this list and the disease, I was diagnosed earlier this
year with c.d. in the month of April and have been on a glutten free diet
eversince.

Since the last couple of months I have been suffering from constant neck
pain which is there throughout the day and in the night when I lay down to
sleep it even gets worse. I wake up in the middle of the night, every night,
only to find my whole hand is numb (sleeping) and I am unable to lift it up.
I have to wait for at least fifteen minutes, massaging and excersing it,
before I can really move my arm.

I have a one year old baby I have to attend to.

Has anyone every been through this before, is this c.d. related, is it a
side effect of any kind?  I would appreciate any help and advise
that I can receive from this very special group of people.

I will summarize.

I will be going to see a neurologist tomorrow.

Regards,
Sneha in Panama